Get ready for your Multimedia Tech Home service visit with this checklist. (You may also print out this checklist to give to your installer on the day of installation.) For an installation checklist for our other services, please see Prepare for Your Multimedia Tech Installation.
Day of Installation Checklist
To know what to expect during your Multimedia Tech Home installation, please make sure you have the following ready prior to your appointment:
- Make sure the account holder or an authorized decision-maker on the account (age 18 years or older) is home for the entire installation (2-6 hours).
- Please contact us prior to the installation to add an authorized decision-maker to your account.
- The installer will help you design and customize your system to fit your family’s needs and educate you on the features of your new system.
- The installer will also ask you or your authorized decision-maker to assign a master code to arm and disarm your system if necessary.
- Be prepared to sign your service request. Either you or your authorized decision-maker (age 18 years or older) must be present to sign the service request completion form.
- Identify two emergency contacts. You or your authorized decision-maker (age 18 years or older) will need to provide two emergency contacts’ names and phone numbers.
- These contacts should be you and/or a family member or a trusted friend. The installer will set up your emergency contacts at the time of installation if necessary.
Need to reschedule your appointment? Contact us.
What to Ask Your Installer
Be prepared to ask your installer the following questions:
- How do I use my system?
- What can I do with the integration?
- How do I prevent making mistakes?
- How do I remotely control my system?
We’re committed to providing you with excellent customer service. Contact us.
Thank you for allowing Multimedia Tech to connect you to what’s important in your life. We value you as a customer and look forward to serving you!