Prepare for Your Installation
Get ready for your Multimedia Tech service visit with this checklist. Please see the installation checklist for our Multimedia Tech service.
Prepare for Your Appointment
To be ready for your installation, make sure that:
- All the electronics are in your home at the time of the installation.
- All low and high voltage outlets are accessible, or you know where you want them installed.
- Someone 18 years or older will be present for the duration of the installation.
- All equipment you already have (e.g., televisions, AV receiver, speakers) is available to the technician.
- Television sets and/or entertainment centers are at least three to five feet away from the wall.
- The installation generally takes between one and six hours.
Need to reschedule your appointment? email us
Get answers with our online support section
From our products to our people, we are committed to delivering the best experience possible so you can do more and enjoy more of what you love. It’s all a part of our commitment to you.
Thank you for being a Multimedia Tech customer.