The Reliable Name in Professional Home Theater Installation
Thinking about how beautiful your brand new projector screen would look mounted on the wall, how hypnotizing is the image coming from your 4K projector and how a calibrated surround sound system would enhance every movie? Got it - Multimedia Tech is here to tackle that task for you. Let a Multimedia Tech installer take care of the home theater installation just the way you want it.
Add all the AV equipment
Need the equipment? confused about what to purchase? Don't worry -- Just tell us what you have in mind and we will bring it the day of the installation. Brands and compatibility is never a problem whether you want a projector, an AV receiver, speakers or a screen. We know all technical requirements that take your home theater to the next level.
Experience You Can Trust
Since 2010, Multimedia Tech has designed thousands of media rooms for our customers. The level of technical knowledge our techs have developed over the years has no comparison among our competitors.
Why Multimedia Tech
We are the most reliable and best service there is if you've got a home theater that needs to be designed and installed professionally. It doesn't matter what type equipment manufacturer. Marantz, Martin Logan, Epson, Panasonic, Sony, Onkyo and more. Multimedia Tech's home theater installers have dealt with all of them before and will never have an issue setting up your home theater, fast. Perfectly installed, exactly what you imagined.
- Certified technicians
- Customer service 24/7
- Multimedia Tech Guarantee
- Affordable, no bait and switch pricing
Design your media room with all the esthetics in mind. Our home theater installers have experience with all kind of room layouts. Wether your space is a dedicated media room or an additional room that will be converted, we'll install the equipment, no problem.
- Install compatible equipment
- Integrate all the devices
- Customer service 24/7
- Our techs will be fully equipped with all the tools
- Install on any type of space layout
- If required, remove your old equipment
- Placement and integration consultation
- New equipment unpacking
- Damages & defects inspection
- Home theater installation
- AV sources integration
- Customer orientation
- Installation debris removal
- Includes lifetime warranty on workmanship
- All the electronics are in your home at the time of the installation.
- All low and high voltage outlets are accessible, or you know where you want them installed.
- Someone 18 years or older will be present for the duration of the installation.
- All equipment you already have (e.g., televisions, AV receiver, speakers) is available to the technician.
- Television sets and/or entertainment centers are at least three to five feet away from the wall.